Attracting Venture Capital
NCL Technology Ventures are delivering a 12-hour programme for aspiring Chief Executive’s and Chief Technology Officers on how to attract venture capital investment for their businesses.
The programme will be delivered on behalf of the South-East Innovation Programme (SE-IP) and provide early-stage entrepreneurs and companies with an overview of the fund-raising process from the point of view of a Venture Capitalist, including a checklist of requirements for an entrepreneur to complete when fund-raising and an opportunity to review their business plan/pitch-deck.
The programme is run over 2 days and takes 12 hours. It is open to entrepreneurs and businesses based in the South East Local Enterprise Partnership area (Essex, South-End, Grays, Kent and East Sussex).
Entrepreneurs will be invited to join a 12-hour programme of activity to help develop a business plan, financial model, and pitch-deck. The course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the programme.
- Overview of fund-raising process.
- What to prepare and how to pull the detail together, covering:
- Technology/Commercial/Sales/Market analysis.
- Financial Planning.
- Team/Legal/Accounting/Governance/Raising investment/Communication.
- Due Diligence
- Identifying potential investors and pitching
If you are interested in participating contact us at email@example.com .
The programme is being run on behalf of Maidstone Borough Council.
Upcoming workshops are planned as follows:
- 18/19 Jan 2022 – Maidstone Innovation Centre (TBC)
- 15/16 Feb 2022 – Maidstone Innovation Centre (TBC)
- 15/16 Mar 2022 – Maidstone Innovation Centre (TBC)
Where possible we will also aim to hold the programme in other locations around the SELEP area (Locations and Dates to be confirmed)