- NCL Technology Ventures Ltd
- 3 Wimpole Street
- W1G 9SQ
- NCL Technology Ventures
- One Century Tower
- 265 Church Street, 8th Floor
- New Haven CT
Discovery Park Commercialisation Hub
- Innovation House
- Discovery Park
- Ramsgate Road
- CT13 9FF
1. Personal data we may collect about you:
Your contact details – such as name, address, email, telephone, mobile phone. We obtain this information directly from you (e.g. when you contact us or give us a business card).
2. Purposes for which we may use your personal data:
- providing products and services to you – including account administration and management, managing customer relations, billing and payment administration, fraud detection and prevention, and handling enquiries and complaints.
- marketing – including keeping our customers up to date on new opportunities, carrying out market research, tailoring our marketing communications and enhance customer satisfaction.
3. Disclosures of your personal data
4. How long we keep your personal data
We will normally keep your personal data for as long as you remain a customer of ours and thereafter for a period of seven years. If, after this point, we have not exchanged any communications, we will delete your data.
5. Legal basis for processing
NCL Technology Ventures Ltd is the controller of your personal data and responsible for complying with applicable data protection laws.
Where we collect and use your personal data for the purposes described above, we do so on the legal basis that either (a) the collection and use is necessary for the performance of a contract between us, or (b) you have given your consent to such use, or (c) it is in our legitimate interests to use your data for these purposes and this does not cause you unwarranted harm or prejudice.
If you provide us with your details and ask us to notify you of products and services that may be of interest to you, or sign up to a newsletter, or participate in any other promotional event, you consent to our contacting you by email, telephone, SMS and/or post for these purposes.
You can opt out of receiving these messages at any time, by contacting us through the link shown in section 13 below.
If you opt out, please note it may take up to one month for your changes to be implemented and for communications to cease.
7. Your rights
You have the right to:
- access your personal data – you have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you. We will require the request to be in writing, accompanied by proof of identity. This will ensure we only provide data to the correct person.
- withdraw your consent to direct marketing – you can exercise your right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
- rectification – if you think any of the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate, you can ask us to correct it. Simply contact us and include your name, address and/or email address to help us ensure we accept amendments only from the correct person.
- restriction – in limited circumstances you may be able to require us to restrict our processing of your personal data. For example, if you consider what we hold is inaccurate and we disagree, the processing may be restricted until the accuracy has been verified.
- erasure – where we have no lawful basis for holding onto your personal data you are may ask us to delete it.
- portability – in limited circumstances you may be entitled to have the personal data you have provided to us sent electronically to you for you to provide to another organisation.
complain to the Data Commissioner’s Office – you can find data on how to do this at www.ico.org.uk
Personal data on our systems are only accessible by appropriately trained staff who need to access your personal data as part of their job.
We only use third party service providers where we are satisfied that the security they provide for your personal data is at least as protective as the security we use ourselves.
9. Transfers of your data out of the EU
10. Links to other websites
Please note, our website may contain links to other websites that are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for our privacy practices and our security. We recommend you check the privacy policies for any other websites that you visit.
As a company that operates in the European Union, we understand and take seriously our responsibilities under GDPR.
We understand that we must ask for your permission to contact you with marketing information. For more details about how we do this please see the Marketing section above.
We also understand that we must inform you about the ways in which we use your data and the lawful basis for processing it. As a company, we use the GDPR lawful basis for processing of “Contract” to process your personal data.
In section 1 we have laid out the data we may hold on you, to help you understand how we use this data these are some examples of how we use your data:
Your name, telephone number address and email address:
May be used to contact you regarding opportunities you may be interested in.
We may store recordings of our calls for training or coaching purposes.
Where we may use a 3rd party provider to store data on our behalf we take upmost care to ensure they adhere to the same regulations we do.
13. Contact us
Contact NCL Technology Ventures Ltd at:
Corporate address: 3 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 9SQ